During the period of COVID-19 level 4 alert, B&F Papers will be open in its capacity as a member of the supply chain to a designated essential service. We will be reducing our service levels to only that which will be required to supply these essential services. To maintain these levels we are making changes to our normal operations.
Placing orders with B&F Papers:
1. Our phones lines, website and emails will be open as usual. As the first point of contact, please email orders to email@example.com where possible.
2. Your B&F Sales Representative will be available as usual.
1. The Auckland warehouse will be open with reduced staffing to cover demand for essential services.
2. There will be a single Auckland city truck service each day. It will depart from the warehouse each day at 9:30 am and service each of our customers in Auckland. The cut off for orders for this service will be 8 am each day.
3. Other transport links, Daily Freight, Road Runner, the Couriers will remain in operation as usual.
4. The slitter rewinder will be in full operation to cover demand for essential services.
5. The Auckland office will be closed with staff available remotely.
1. The Wellington warehouse will be closed, however, we will be on call for customers who need to access stock for essential services.
2. The Wellington office will be closed with staff available remotely.
1. The Christchurch warehouse will remain open as per usual with reduced staffing to cover demand for essential services.
2. The Christchurch office will be closed with staff available remotely.
Please bear with us as we adapt to these challenging times and work hard to keep the supply chain open whilst reducing the risk in line with the Government guidance. We will update you if these service levels have to be amended in the future.
Penelope Savidan | Managing Director